Cathy Hobbs, ASID, professional interior designer and finalist on Season 6 of HGTV “Design Star” shows fall table centerpieces that not only incorporate the elements and colors of fall but are affordable and easy to make so that the whole family, even the kids can join in to help!
1. Colorful gourds in an elevated glass jar
2. A centerpiece made from a colorful candle surrounded by a bed of acorns in an elevated glass jar
3. Tall cylinder vase filled with colorful apples, pine cones and fall leaves
4. An oversize, overscale glass vessel filled with jack be little pumpkins with fall leaves decorating the outside of the vessel
5. Carved pumpkin lit along its seams by Christmas lights peeking through tiny openings
6. Layered centerpiece created from a bed of fall leaves, layered with green leaves and stems, topped with jack be little pumpkins and pine cones
For more affordable design ideas, be sure to check out http://www.design-recipes.com.
WATCH DESIGN VIDEO: FALL DECORATING IDEAS WITH CATHY HOBBS HERE