While Home Staging isn’t a guarantee. I can tell you from experience and what I teach through my Certified Staging Professionals home staging course, that nothing sells real estate like home staging.
I believe that there is nothing like home staging to sell a property for the most amount of money in the shortest amount of time.
Not sure you are a believer? Consider this two bedroom New York City residence below. Before the staging, by all accounts the apartment was dark, dingy and absolutely cluttered, literally within 48 hours of the staging there were multiple offers for this staged palace in the sky.
TOP 5 HOME STAGING TIPS
1. paint walls a neutral color. when in doubt paint the walls white.
2. be sure to clear out all of the clutter.
3. have the property professionally cleaned. few properties don’t need to be professionally cleaned.
4. select neutral color furniture and add color through artwork and accessories.
5. don’t show a property until it is professionally staged, remember you will never get a second chance to make a first impression
Master Bedroom BEFORE
Master Bedroom AFTER
Second Bedroom BEFORE
Second Bedroom AFTER
Living Room BEFORE
Living Room AFTER
Be sure to also LIKE Design Recipes on FACEBOOK and FOLLOW Design Recipes on Instagram, Pinterest andTwitter!
Also to personally follow me, you can become a FAN of Cathy Hobbs Interior Designer on FACEBOOK and FOLLOW Cathy Hobbs on Instagram and Twitter!