A lot of my students for the 3-day Certified Staging Professionals course that I teach around the country often ask me to share which items are my “must haves” in the field.
What I keep in my tool bag includes some items you would expect and others that may surprise you. You tell me! Take a look at what I always have at the ready and why.
1. Furniture movers. These tiny disks are a life saver. Put them under a heavy piece of furniture and you can literally move it anywhere!
2. A hammer is an absolute must! There is always a mirror or picture to hang.
3. Goo gone. I hate price tags on any of my accessories. Goo gone does the trick. I keep it in my purse!
4. Tape measure. There is always a need to measure a piece of furniture, the height of where a painting needs to be hung or the placement of a piece of furniture in a tight space.
5. Picture/Mirror hooks. These special hooks hold heavy paintings and will leave minimal wall damage.
6. Paper towels. I always carry paper towels to give surfaces a quick wipe.
7. Windex. I find Windex to be truly “all purpose”.
8. Toilet paper. Yes, I carry my own toilet paper. I never want to be caught without!
Be sure to also LIKE Cathy Hobbs, Interior Designer on FACEBOOK
and Follow Design Recipes on TWITTER
As well as Cathy Hobbs on PINTEREST
And Design Recipes on INSTAGRAM
Plus enjoy our Design Recipes How-To-Videos on YOU TUBE