If you are planning to sell your home and wondering how to best display your current rooms, I highly recommend getting neutral accents. Whether you have them already throughout your house or you plan on buying new pillows, bedding, accents etc. to help sell, neutral is the way to go.
Take a look at these two beautifully styled bedrooms that are created with simple, easy ingredients!
Here are the components that really make this room sellable.
1. Neutral bedding.
2. Symmetrical alignment of pillows in different layers. This arrangement makes the bed seem untouched and pristine.
3. No clutter.
4. One or two bold pieces. Rug and paintings/artwork.
1. Green life. Having plants (real or fake) give the appearance of freshness and life! Makes the room extremely attractive.
2. Neutral bedding.
3. An accent color. The yellow greenish pillows pick up accents from the plants and ties the room together.
4. Real light. The windows really open up the space and brighten it. If you do not have the ability to have real light, try to use as many lights in a sophisticated way to brighten up the room.
If you found these tips helpful and want to find out where you can buy the actual pieces I’ve used in my home stagings, I recommend buying one of my affordable Design Recipes! Each recipe is only $3.00 and gives you ALL the tools and knowledge to make your room look fantastic!
Be sure to also LIKE Design Recipes on FACEBOOK and FOLLOW Design Recipes on Instagram, Pinterest andTwitter!
Also to personally follow me, you can become a FAN of Cathy Hobbs Interior Designer on FACEBOOK and FOLLOW Cathy Hobbs on Instagram and Twitter!